Monday 1 September 2008

Day 1

I'm up and running!

First off a massive PRAISE GOD! for his provision. I'm edging ever closer to my target and am just blown away by how faithful God has been and how generous everyone who's supporting me has been/is too. It might sound strange, but I'm not actually shocked that the money's come in - I'm just super-grateful it has!

It was so good to finally get into the office today and get started after talking about it for soooo long. It's great too that I already know my way around which meant I was really able to hit the ground running.

I still find it slightly weird that this my job, this what I'm doing with my life - it's crazy but I love it!

I decided when I started this blog that I wanted to comment rather than chronicle so I'm fighting every urge not to just splurge out what's been going on with me. But one thing most worthy of note was reach on sunday. I was really challenged by Rob's talk - that it's not what we receive that counts, but how we re-invest it. God's blessed me, but if don't do anything with it, so what? I'm no different to the servant who hoarded the talent/mina and incurred God's wrath.

(In other news, parts two and three of '16 Steps...' are done, but I'm not going to put them up just yet)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good skills!
and GO GOD!

Rachel said...

Good to see you blogging Ralph, and writing poetry! Good work. I'll be updating my blog sometime soon, possibly, maybe... we'll see. See you. Rach :)