Saturday 21 March 2009

If you build it, they will come.

So tomorrow is the day we finally re-launch Deeper!!

Deeper is Vinelife's gap year opportunity that I've been tasked with redeveloping and over the past few months I've been putting together a week-by-week overview of how it'll all look. Personally, I think it looks great and if i wasn't going to be leading the thing then I'd want to be doing it myself. (honest - i'm not just on a sell)

Now we have all the graphics and a rough infrastructure in place we can finally unleash it on the (un)suspecting reach congregation. So hopefully over easter a few people will really consider taking the challenge on and I can spend the rest of my intersnhip tying up loose ends and getting ready to hit it hard in September.

Part of me is worried that we won't have any takers, yet since I've started working towards it in earnest I've had the same phrase rattling around my head which I really believe is prophetic encouragement...

...If you build it, they will come.

Well the front door's in place so let's see what happens!

1 comment:

Gareth said...

Liking the Wayne's World reference in the title! ;o)